Monday, May 12, 2008

New Look

I never really liked how my blog looked so I made a few changes since I finally got the time to do so.

I also should take the time to explain the name of the blog. It is a short hand for "To be or not to be" (Yes I realize that the letters don't go in the correct order.) It is the name of a short story written by Kilgore Trout. Kilgore Trout is a fictional character created by Kurt Vonnegut, and made many appearances in Vonnegut's stories. Vonnegut's writings were saturated with satire, often making fun of what humanity has become and/or the direction it is heading due to what little value we see in anyone besides ourselves.

Feel free to read the story and perhaps grasp a better understanding of where I'm coming from. If you are super technologically challenged and are wondering where you click to read the story try here or here.

0 comments: