Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cliche Election Post

I know it is terribly terribly cliche to write a blog post about the elections. So cliche in fact I just threw up in my mouth a bit. However I can't help but share with some of you my feelings about what democratic elections have become in my eyes.

It feels to me that everyone becomes so judgmental, and on edge; like they are waiting for someone to disagree with them so they can hate them.

For two years at a time we can get along, but as soon as elections roll along we become completely incapable of looking past our differences. It is so ridiculously pathetic how incredibly petty human beings can be. This is why I hate elctions, they are so depressing because for two or more weeks I bare witness to the true depths of the human race's (American's in particular) shallowness.

0 comments: