Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Bad

I'm aware it has been over a month since my last post. I am a disgrace to bloggers world wide. But I have a few excuses to share with you. First I've started a new job and it has been an adjustment period, i spend a good chunk of my day behind a computer--which isn't a bad thing--its just that when I get home sitting at a computer regardless of the activity is the last thing I want to do.

B) I've been trying to make it a point to have some catch up time with old friends from college. I almost blogged last week but hung out with my friend Blake instead. I also decided that night that I will blog about Blake sometime in the near future. he is a fascinating human being.

III. I've been sick...real sick! I have a fever...not just any fever...THE fever....The Olympic Fever! I come on home at lunch and spend an hour watching whatever event is on. I watched synchronized diving for an hour two days ago, and for the last 15 minutes I was getting upset with the judges for poor scoring. Earlier tonight after a terrible dive by the Americans I proclaimed to my wife--in all my expertise in synchronized diving--that those guys had no business being in that competition. I immediately hated myself for knowing everything that was wrong with that dive. Other events I've watched that no human being should be passionate about unless you or a family member is participating. Trap Shooting, Doubles Trap Shooting, Kayaking, Crew, Water Polo, and Women's Basketball.

I have enjoyed watching Team handball the most. i took that class three time in college. The teacher loved me. I'm gonna get a little cocky here...I was dominate! Team handball is pretty much basketball and soccer combined, the two sports I play, so naturally my skill set was more advanced then the other people in the class. After watching the Olympics I would have undoubtedly gotten my lunch handed to me. Very humbling.

Since It has been so long between posts I will treat you with this video--completely random--of Demitri Martin who is a comedian who is an all time favorite of mine. Enjoy.

0 comments: